Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Nintendo Super Mario Bros. Wii Large School Backpack Bag - Full Size Backpack

Nintendo Super Mario Bros. Wii Large School Backpack Bag - Full Size BackpackI bought this for my son who will be in first grade. He loves anything super mario and this backpack is a great deal for the price and free shipping! I'm thinking of buying another one just in case this one breaks later in the year!

Great backpack! Very large & sturdy!

Made nicely....made well. The materiel is good--again strong.

Easy to wipe off if any dirt gets on it--

Seemed expensive when ordered, but again, very sturdy backpack/good quality material--so worth the $$ if you kids like Mario products.

Buy Nintendo Super Mario Bros. Wii Large School Backpack Bag - Full Size Backpack Now

I was amazed at how fast I received the package in the mail. When we opened it, it was a whole lot nicer than what it seemed online. This product is worth your money. My son loved it!

Read Best Reviews of Nintendo Super Mario Bros. Wii Large School Backpack Bag - Full Size Backpack Here

Perfect size backpac (full size). My grandson who is 6 yrs old loves it! Colorful and arrived sooner than expected. Would recommend for all Mario brothers fans from age 4 to 10 years old.

Want Nintendo Super Mario Bros. Wii Large School Backpack Bag - Full Size Backpack Discount?

The backpack came with a very strong smell. Very chemically and not exactly what I wanted to put on my son's back.. We aired it out for a a few days and that seemed to help. My son loves it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment