Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Herschel Supply Co. Heritage Backpack

Herschel Supply Co. Heritage BackpackI bought this bag a couple months ago and haven't seen any signs of it breaking apart. I was concerned that it would after reading the previous review. I bought it anyways because I liked how it looked. I'm not taking it camping, putting rocks in it, or dragging it on asphalt so it hasn't shown any signs of damage. Of course with any product, there will be wear and tear over time. If you're looking for a simple backpack that you can put your laptop in along with some other stuff it will work out just fine. I'm giving it 4 stars because I wish there was a separate pocket for my laptop in the backpack. I had to buy a case for my laptop so it wouldnt get scratched by my power cord.

I purchased this backpack less than a week ago, and already it looks like it's falling apart. The "synthetic leather bottom" is the problem. It's really easy to scuff this part of the backpackand the lining simply falls off. After only a week, the backpack looks awful.

Buy Herschel Supply Co. Heritage Backpack Now

I bought this for my daughter for Christmas last year. After one year, it's looking pretty beat. Now she does haul a lot of books in it everyday, but older Taylor's or Jansport are in much better condition

Read Best Reviews of Herschel Supply Co. Heritage Backpack Here

No comments:

Post a Comment