Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Peacock 17-Inch Carrying Case Sleeve for Notebook/Laptop

Peacock 17-Inch Carrying Case Sleeve for Notebook/LaptopWe gave this to our daughter for Christmas. Becuase she has a 15.6" laptope we had to go with the 17" model. It's oversized by about 2". Interestingly it is a bit small for our 17" laptop.

This case sleeve is adorable. I love that the peacock pattern is on both sides. I've received so many compliments on it. Well worth your money!

Buy Peacock 17-Inch Carrying Case Sleeve for Notebook/Laptop Now

A little large but that's OK. Fits my wife's 15.6 with lots of room for the cord or my 17.3 inch notebook just right.

Read Best Reviews of Peacock 17-Inch Carrying Case Sleeve for Notebook/Laptop Here

This case is just as described. It fits my huge laptop and is very stylish. I definitely give it 2 thumbs up!

Want Peacock 17-Inch Carrying Case Sleeve for Notebook/Laptop Discount?

It was not as explained. It arrived early. I used it and I'm not satisfied cause was too big for my lap top and loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment