Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Glo Bag SET - The Ultimate Gym Locker Organizer Backpack WITH Hanging Cosmetic Bag: Gold

The Glo Bag SET - The Ultimate Gym Locker Organizer Backpack WITH Hanging Cosmetic Bag: GoldThis bag is so great. It was stolen out of my truck less than 2 hours after the first use. It held all of my gear with room for more. I am 6'2" wear mens 11 shoe, everything fits perfect. I did however purchase this for 99.00+12.00 s/h. Now I see the price has went up to 124.00 + s/h I am buying again, guess I have to pony up for the extra $$$. That is how much I love this bag. BTW I was out of my truck less than 10 min, when someone busted the back window and took it from the floor board. Smash and grab. Even the thieves want this bag:-) I am also buying new workout shoes also.

No comments:

Post a Comment