Sunday, June 29, 2014

AmeriBag Healthy Back Bag Micro-Fiber Small

AmeriBag Small Classic Microfiber Healthy Back Bag,Taupe,one sizeI purchased my Microfiber Healthy Back Bag to use while my nylon one was being repaired under warranty (the key clip broke). Although the nylon one has been returned to me, I haven't bothered to switch back to it. The microfiber bag is lighter weight and seems to be a little tougher more difficult to scar on the exterior. I think it's worth the extra cost to get the microfiber bag based on weight and durability.

This is the 2nd one of these that I've owned. They're very durable & sturdy! The first one I had, I used for over 6 years every day. OK so I'm not the type who changes bags w/ every outfit. Only reason I bought a new one is because I machine washed the 1st one a couple of times & it was (finally) starting to look a little faded. It's such a practical shape & size w/o being bulky or distracting. The way it hangs & expands is deceptively accommodating. I've used it on travel & stuffed lots of snacks in it for the movies & probably fit as much in it as someone else might put into a small backpack. I like the microfiber version because it's lighter than what I assume the leather would be and I think the fabric ones might attract & show a little more dirt. You can view all the different styles on the Ameribag.com website. I would've bought the special edition w/ the black-on-black embroidered "I Love my Life" on it but it was quite a bit more ($75). One thing I noticed w/ this new bag is that it has a slightly different strap buckle. Holds better than the 1st one, which tended to slide. I would secure it w/ large safety pin on the inside of the strap near the bottom & it was barely noticeable. The original one also came w/ a wrap-around shoulder pad that they apparently don't include on this newer one. I took it off the old one & snapped it onto the strap of the new one. And same like I did on the first one, I carefully removed the 2 plastic squares of the hook-side of the Velcro patches, which tended to be 'scratchy' when pulling my hand in & out of the side pockets. All in all a great practical bag!

Buy AmeriBag Healthy Back Bag Micro-Fiber Small Now

I received my third Ameribag Healthy Back Bag promptly from Amazon this afternoon. These bags really do take the pressure off your back, and the straps have a pebbled surface which keeps them on your shoulder. There are two generous outside pockets, one zippered and one with a Velcro flap. The zippered outside pocket has another Velcro-fastened pocket just behind it for stashing receipts, tickets, and such. I've never lost an item from an Ameribag Healthy Back Bag. My pocket umbrella fits in the long, narrow pocket on the curved outside of the bag.

The silver lining helps me locate everything inside the bag, so I don't lose things at the bottom. Just inside the bag, adjacent to the zipper is a short, elastic key leash, so I always know where my keys are. I slip my cellphone into the handy small pocket and can carry a small water bottle in the long,narrow pocket at the back of the bag. There are two large slip pockets, narrow ones for pens, and a zippered one for a wallet and/or credit card carrier. There's plenty of room for a tablet and/or Kindle, too. My big sunglass case AND regular glasses case will fit in the bag along with a small camera in its case. I can stash coupons and/or a guidebook into the outer pocket. I sometimes stuff in a couple of "Envirosacs" to grocery shop. The strap can be lengthened to carry in front of you or across your body as well as over your shoulder.

While Healthy Back Bags may not be the height of fashion, they are not hard on the eyes and are wonderfully functional bags for everyday use and travel. They are also big enough to hold a little bag if you want to leave this one locked up someplace as you go out. I got the black microfiber one this time, and it is very attractive and smooth. I have a distressed nylon one, too, and a medium size (which to me is huge!) which I take on longer day trips where I might be putting my sweater, souvenirs, and books when traveling. I've washed them on the delicate cycle or simply spot cleaned my others, and they've stayed fresh-looking. I love designer bags and own a couple of them, but for comfort and functionality, you cannot beat these bags! They are terrific!

Read Best Reviews of AmeriBag Healthy Back Bag Micro-Fiber Small Here

I saw this bag at the Relax the Back Store and was pleased to find that Amazon had them at a much better price so I was able to get two (black, brown) for the price of "one." Unfortunately, months later, I find that the material is very hard to clean. Something as simple as a sunblock smear doesn't rinse or wash out in the machine. My bags, even after washing, now carry every stain, smear and sweaty mark they've managed to acquire in the past few months. I find this kind of strange but then I've never had a microfiber bag before. I'll keep washing them and hoping they bounce back to their original clean form but I'm wondering if I should have saved up for the leather versions.

Material: 2-3 stars

Bag: 5 stars

The bag itself is really terrific. I love the pockets. It is really comfortable on back surprisingly and I can switch from side to side if one side hurts. It's amazing how much I can stuff inside of it and the way it is organize inside means that I can FINALLY stay organized, too.

Want AmeriBag Healthy Back Bag Micro-Fiber Small Discount?

Excellent all around bag. I use it daily work, travel, etc. In addition to the usual "stuff", I carry my Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment