Sunday, June 29, 2014

Britto Collection by Heys USA Landscape Flowers 30" Spinner Case

BRITTO by HEYS USA Landscape/Flowers 26 in. Spinner CaseI did not use it yet on a trip. The case is solid and I am sure I will see it on the

luggage carousel. It is very pretty. I hope nobody steals it. My feeling is that there

is less room inside than with a canvas suitcase which has some give room. On the other

hand, the zipper on my canvas suitcase was ready to break. This has a very solid zipper

and will not break. Also plastic containers inside are very handy for liquids since you

cannot bring them on you carry ons. Last time I lost a good tube of suntan lotion to

the TSA agent. The lock is approved by the TSA agents which is good. The handle retracts

easily and it seems to roll well. They give you a nice cotton sack to store the case so it

will not collect dust. On the whole, I think it was worth the money because it is very

pretty and solid. If it had more room inside, I would have given it a 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment