Sunday, June 29, 2014

Dora The Explorer : Dora And Boots Mini Backpack

Dora The Explorer : Dora And Boots Mini BackpackThis was purchased for my granddaughter for Christmas, it's is so adorable, it's just the right size for my 19 month granddaughter. Very durable material. She use it when she push her baby doll in the stroller and when we visit relatives. Thanks for this product.

My daughter recieved her Dora backpack and she was very excided to have it. She carries the backpack everywhere with her. best gift ever maid. It is hard to find Dora products in the stores

Buy Dora The Explorer : Dora And Boots Mini Backpack Now

This adorable little back pack is the perfect size for my 2 year old "explorer"! I use it as her bag for toys/ extra clothes and what not. Definitely a great buy for small children.

Read Best Reviews of Dora The Explorer : Dora And Boots Mini Backpack Here

I bought this for my newly 2 year old daughter to take to camp. She loves her backpack! The pack itself doesn't hold much, which isn't such a bag thing. It holds a diaper, sunscreen, and a change of clothes easily. She loves going to camp with Dora!

Want Dora The Explorer : Dora And Boots Mini Backpack Discount?

This was a Christmas present for my daughter, 3 years old, and it has been the hit gift at our family Christmas! I should have bought more than one!

Save 6% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment