Sunday, June 29, 2014

Justice League with Batman, Superman, Green Lantern and Flash 16" Backpack

Justice League with Batman, Superman, Green Lantern and Flash 16' BackpackNice bookbag. Held up nicely. My son of course loved the character and the quality was BETTER than I expected!

Backpack was adored by my grandson, he is in preschool and loves super heroes so it was very appropriate for him. It is still hanging in there after being thrown in the car, cubbie and bedroom floor. It seems to be holding up very well. Yes I would recommend it.

Buy Justice League with Batman, Superman, Green Lantern and Flash 16" Backpack Now

My son loved having his backpack get here by truck! The actual backpack and design was great however, we had issues with the zipper right from the start. Everyday that I pick him up from preschool its wide open, I guess his teachers don't have the time or patience that I have to mess with it.

Read Best Reviews of Justice League with Batman, Superman, Green Lantern and Flash 16" Backpack Here

My 4 year old loves his back pack. Takes it on trip and puts all his toys in there. Good for trips.

Want Justice League with Batman, Superman, Green Lantern and Flash 16" Backpack Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment