Sunday, September 14, 2014

Uglydoll Backpack - Green - Kid's Backpack Ugly Doll

Uglydoll Backpack - Green - Kid's Backpack Ugly DollPleasantly surprised this is generously sized with nice features and seems to be well made. Much nicer than I expected for the price. My grandson loves it!

Nice well made backpack, neat textures and very individual. I saw no other backpacks like this at my sons school and he loves it.

Buy Uglydoll Backpack - Green - Kid's Backpack Ugly Doll Now

This is a really cute backpack. The large graphic of Ox is kinda fuzzy which is cool and. overall, it appears to be well made. I was expecting something more of a novelty but it should be good enough for a child's initial foray into pre-academia. ;)

Read Best Reviews of Uglydoll Backpack - Green - Kid's Backpack Ugly Doll Here

No comments:

Post a Comment